Friday, October 12, 2007

Update on Mum and Dad's Trip to Japan/China.

I really dig the bit about the caravan..

Hi Everyone,

We arrived with the only minor hitch of getting on the the fast train instead of the cheaper slower one. It all turned out OK, when I turned my cell phone on and found that it would work. So I called Rod and he was able to get to the station we were meeting him at earlier and be there when we
arrived.

Today Marg has been catching up on missed sleep. I have been and walked to the next station Oji and after Rod came back from class him and I went to a tower building where I took some photos from the 17th floor. It was reasonably clear, but hard to tell how far we could see.

The apartment is bigger than our caravan, but with 4 beds made up has little more floor space left.

We have been made very welcome and are enjoying the experience and company.
Love Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Web Site Counter